Vitani and her amazing friends Forum Index

Vitani and her amazing friends
Pour tous ceux qui aiment le roi lion et mk :p

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The flakey, larger fragments if you know what I mean?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vitani and her amazing friends Forum Index -> Sonic Sega All Stars Racing -> Liste des membres
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JoeClark

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 7 Oct - 14:33 (2017)    Post subject: The flakey, larger fragments if you know what I mean? Reply with quote

Hello All,
As for the IR's - they have no acetaminophen , or other filler , are purer than percocets so to speak .... would you know , in your professional opinion why the Purdue 10mg IR are approx twice the size of the generic & everyone i spoke to agrees the generic seem stronger mg per mg * 
When you compare a 10mg , or even the 5mg IR - either generic or not - with a standard percocet the percs are MASSIVE!! The percs!! HUGE!!
There must be tons of stuff in them . I saw another thread somewhere on the forum about a fellow member snorting 40-60mg IR and thought what a waste??? That is a lot of powder mass in itself and eating them makes soo much more sense from my R & D. Any thoughts on this? 
Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/508296

product promotion videos

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 7 Oct - 14:33 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Evgeny Igorevich

Where are you living?: Russia

PostPosted: Sat 24 Mar - 11:01 (2018)    Post subject: The flakey, larger fragments if you know what I mean? Reply with quote

But don't concern we are freehanded you the bare and soft operation that leave aid you to download this app. Now in this paragraph, we will pathfinder you done using this app and trustingness me guys these steps are so light that you don't indigence to study it for many multiplication. http://films-app.com/megabox/

impossible game

Where are you living?: việt nam
Féminin

PostPosted: Wed 9 May - 04:00 (2018)    Post subject: The flakey, larger fragments if you know what I mean? Reply with quote

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. I really enjoyed reading this post. big fan, thank you!
- impossible game

Visit poster’s website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vitani and her amazing friends Forum Index -> Sonic Sega All Stars Racing -> Liste des membres All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation