Vitani and her amazing friends Forum Index

Vitani and her amazing friends
Pour tous ceux qui aiment le roi lion et mk :p

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The flakey, larger fragments if you know what I mean?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vitani and her amazing friends Forum Index -> Sonic Sega All Stars Racing -> Liste des membres
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JoeClark

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 7 Oct - 14:33 (2017)    Post subject: The flakey, larger fragments if you know what I mean? Reply with quote

Hello All,
As for the IR's - they have no acetaminophen , or other filler , are purer than percocets so to speak .... would you know , in your professional opinion why the Purdue 10mg IR are approx twice the size of the generic & everyone i spoke to agrees the generic seem stronger mg per mg * 
When you compare a 10mg , or even the 5mg IR - either generic or not - with a standard percocet the percs are MASSIVE!! The percs!! HUGE!!
There must be tons of stuff in them . I saw another thread somewhere on the forum about a fellow member snorting 40-60mg IR and thought what a waste??? That is a lot of powder mass in itself and eating them makes soo much more sense from my R & D. Any thoughts on this? 
Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/508296

product promotion videos

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 7 Oct - 14:33 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vitani and her amazing friends Forum Index -> Sonic Sega All Stars Racing -> Liste des membres All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation