Vitani and her amazing friends Forum Index

Vitani and her amazing friends
Pour tous ceux qui aiment le roi lion et mk :p

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Copying games from an external HDD formatted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vitani and her amazing friends Forum Index -> Mario kart wii -> Games
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JoeClark

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 16 Oct - 13:40 (2017)    Post subject: Copying games from an external HDD formatted Reply with quote

Hey

For my X360, Wii U, PS4, and XB1, I use an external HDD to store my games. But I have a problem. I can not make a copy of said external HDD for the Wii U, PS4, and XB1. I can for the X360.

With the X360, using my PC, I was able to copy all the games from one external HDD to another. I am unable to do that with the Wii U, PS4, and XB1.

With the Wii U, PS4, XB1, I am unable to pull up the external HDD on my PC. It is not recognizing. I know I can redownload or copy the games to another external HDD on the Wii U and XB1 because both support using more than one external HDD but 1) that is either a waste of data or time and 2) that is not possible with the PS4. The PS4 only supports one external HDD at a time. And I prefer using a PC because I can select all instead of one item at a time.

So my question, is there anyway to copy games from one external HDD to another using my PC for external HDD that are formatted as external storage for the Wii U, PS4, and XB1?

Again, yes I know I can do that copy on the Wii U and XB1 for that system but 1) I want to use my PC and 2) that won't work for the PS4.

And just in case someone asked me why I want this, let's say just because!

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.theverge.com/2017/3/26/1506 ... s4-and-xb1

promotion examples

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 16 Oct - 13:40 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vitani and her amazing friends Forum Index -> Mario kart wii -> Games All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation