Vitani and her amazing friends Forum Index

Vitani and her amazing friends
Pour tous ceux qui aiment le roi lion et mk :p

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm an adjunct

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vitani and her amazing friends Forum Index -> Mario kart wii -> Who are you? We want to know.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JasmineConrad

PostPosted: Wed 23 Aug - 10:49 (2017)    Post subject: I'm an adjunct Reply with quote

I'm an adjunct at a major university in its communications school. I'm shocked at the level of writing: the incoherence, the poor grammar. Part of it, I believe, is that we now have generations of students who are taught simply to "express themselves" without any attention to how they do it, let alone what they have to say or the validity of it. The worst part: We can't hurt their feelings with honest evaluations. In the not too distant future, we will have graduates who can write only 140 characters as term paper writing, many of those characters truncated spellings and abbreviations, and Twitter shorthand.

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 23 Aug - 10:49 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vitani and her amazing friends Forum Index -> Mario kart wii -> Who are you? We want to know. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation