Vitani and her amazing friends Forum Index

Vitani and her amazing friends
Pour tous ceux qui aiment le roi lion et mk :p

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Here Are All The Video Games Releasing In September (2017)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vitani and her amazing friends Forum Index -> Mario kart wii -> Games
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JoeClark

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 4 Sep - 15:59 (2017)    Post subject: Here Are All The Video Games Releasing In September (2017) Reply with quote

Hi,

August was a big month for video game releases (after a relatively calm summer) and I feel like I've barely had time to even catch up on the past few weeks of video games, especially considering all the big betas we were privy to. How I'll keep up with September is beyond me.

Sports games dominate the month, with everything from racing games like NASCAR Heat 2 and Project Cars 2 to Pro Evolution Soccer 2018, NBA Live 18 and NHL 18. (Forbes contributor Brian Mazique is looking forward to a busy month of sports game reviews.)

While racing and sports games aren't really my bag, there is a lot I'm looking forward to this September. Let's look at the Big List of releases before moving on to What To Watch.

I played Destiny 2 at the May reveal event and again during both the console and PC betas and it's gotten better with every iteration. I'm incredibly excited for what I'm hoping will be a much more compelling campaign and more interesting patrol activities. I even like the changes made to the Crucible, though I'm not fully decided on 4 vs 4 across all modes. The only thing that bums me out is the fact that the PC version of the game isn't launching until late October. This is obviously the premium version of the game, and I'm a little disappointed that I'll be starting my first character on PS4 before migrating to PC to start all over again.

Thanks

For more you can check Product Video

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 4 Sep - 15:59 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vitani and her amazing friends Forum Index -> Mario kart wii -> Games All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation