Vitani and her amazing friends Forum Index

Vitani and her amazing friends
Pour tous ceux qui aiment le roi lion et mk :p

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rome total war 2 or Company of heroes 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vitani and her amazing friends Forum Index -> Mario kart wii -> Games
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JoeClark

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 11 Sep - 10:06 (2017)    Post subject: Rome total war 2 or Company of heroes 2 Reply with quote

Hello, I haven't been on this website since I was like 10 years old. (I don't want to look at my posts, they are all from 9 years ago ridiculously cringy). But I need help on choosing an RTS game. I want to purchase Dawn of War 3, but it looks like a fluke. So I went back to look at other RTS games to purchase. I found a couple of old classics I decided would be best for me. I know both games are entirely different, but what do you guys think would be better? Also, if you have any other RTS recommendations go ahead. 
Thank you.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:https://www.gamespot.com/forums/games-discussion-1000000/rome-total-war-2-or-company-of-heroes-2-33396640/#6

B2b Video Advertising

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 11 Sep - 10:06 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
ilegales

PostPosted: Wed 27 Sep - 19:45 (2017)    Post subject: Rome total war 2 or Company of heroes 2 Reply with quote

Sure will check it out

Visit poster’s website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vitani and her amazing friends Forum Index -> Mario kart wii -> Games All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation