Vitani and her amazing friends Forum Index

Vitani and her amazing friends
Pour tous ceux qui aiment le roi lion et mk :p

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Life is Strange!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vitani and her amazing friends Forum Index -> Mario kart wii -> Games
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JoeClark

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 15 Sep - 09:11 (2017)    Post subject: Life is Strange! Reply with quote

hello everyone,

I just finished episode one of the game on the Xbox One last night. I am enjoying the storyline so far, and it is interesting how the smallest choices can have consequences, some of which probably won't be seen until later episodes.

This is the type of game that you wouldn't mind playing through a couple of times, to see all of the consequences.

Has anyone else played the game yet?

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=2367464

marketing videos

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 15 Sep - 09:11 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vitani and her amazing friends Forum Index -> Mario kart wii -> Games All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation