Vitani and her amazing friends Forum Index

Vitani and her amazing friends
Pour tous ceux qui aiment le roi lion et mk :p

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Insurance on the new vehicles: are they kidding?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vitani and her amazing friends Forum Index -> Mario kart wii -> Games
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JoeClark

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 18 Sep - 07:35 (2017)    Post subject: Insurance on the new vehicles: are they kidding? Reply with quote

I really don't know what Rockstar was thinking here.  Why would any armed vehicle have insurance costs associated with it?  A guy is flying his motorcycle around the sky, firing rockets at everything in front of him, but if I blow him up I'm out 20K.  How does this make sense..?

Curious what the rest of you think, but for my part, I think having insurance on any vehicle with a weapon is pure insanity.  All I can do for now is slap a cheap bounty on these idiots before I nuke them.  But that only works occasionally due to the long cooldown timer.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:http://gtaforums.com/topic/889991-insurance-on-the-new-vehicles-are-they-kidding/

Marketing campaign examples

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 18 Sep - 07:35 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
ilegales

PostPosted: Tue 26 Sep - 23:49 (2017)    Post subject: Insurance on the new vehicles: are they kidding? Reply with quote

Sure will check it out

Visit poster’s website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vitani and her amazing friends Forum Index -> Mario kart wii -> Games All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation